We didn't really do a whole lot besides hang out at the beach, which actually was a very relaxing change of pace! We did go to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, which was a ton of fun. For those of you who have been to Medievel Times, it's much like that, only it's all about how North America came to be (North vs. South). The girls got a kick out of the chicken and pig races, and even got to pet some of the horses after the show. It was an interesting dinner, as they do not give you any utensils to use. I guess maybe the white sweatshirts for Madalyn and Ava wasn't the smartest idea!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Our trip to Myrtle Beach!
We didn't really do a whole lot besides hang out at the beach, which actually was a very relaxing change of pace! We did go to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, which was a ton of fun. For those of you who have been to Medievel Times, it's much like that, only it's all about how North America came to be (North vs. South). The girls got a kick out of the chicken and pig races, and even got to pet some of the horses after the show. It was an interesting dinner, as they do not give you any utensils to use. I guess maybe the white sweatshirts for Madalyn and Ava wasn't the smartest idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Grate family!!! I am so glad to see you here. I think you have our family blog, but if not here it is: mngurl.blogspot.com. I am not that great about updating but I do it as often as possible. I am going to add yours to my list!
Bridget
Post a Comment